Utah High School State Cross Country Meet
If you are planning to be at the UHSAA state cross country meet and would be willing to volunteer to help out with the race please let me know. I would like to have at least 4 ATC's. College students are able to help as well.
The meet is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, October 21, 2015. The first race goes off at 11 AM with the last race going off at 3:30 PM. The race takes place at Sugarhouse park and ends at the football stadium at Highland High School.
Please contact Lisa Walker if you are available to help.
Lisa Walker, ATC
801 376 4954
US Speed Skating
US Speed Skating needs help providing additional coverage to assist athletes that are not currently traveling on the World Cup circuit. This would be per diem work that would entail practice coverage and some treatments. See the details below...
Coverage Dates (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm)
Utah Olympic Oval
5662 South Cougar Lane
Kearns, UT 84118
- November 28th - December 14th
- January 30th - February 15th
- March 7th - March 14th
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Licensed ATC in the State of Utah
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Current CPR/AED
- Completion of Background Check (can be arranged through US Speedskating)
- Completion of Safesport (will be arranged through US Speedskating)
- Completion of W9
Interested ATC’s should contact Shane Domer at firstname.lastname@example.org